Blog db 7_Dreaming Spanish_071622Sat
sábado, 16 de julio de 2022
Vi el
episodio para principiantes de 'Dreaming Spanish' titulado 'How to Flirt' que se encuentra en el sitio web: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvRiaMceOag&list=PLlpPf-YgbU7HWrrenMs3-nuhxgzyAiA-C&index=41. Honestamente, tuve problemas para entender los
detalles de lo que se estaba relatando. Supongo que solo pude captar entre el
20 % y el 30 % del contenido presentado. Claramente, soy un principiante que
necesita mucha práctica, por lo que agradezco cualquier recurso que pueda
ayudarme a avanzar en la dirección correcta.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, July 16th, 2022
I watched the beginner's episode of 'Dreaming Spanish' titled 'How to Flirt' found on the website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvRiaMceOag&list=PLlpPf-YgbU7HWrrenMs3-nuhxgzyAiA-C&index=41. Honestly, I had trouble understanding the details of what was being related. I would guess that I only could pick up somewhere between 20% - 30% of the content presented. Clearly I'm a beginner who needs a lot of practice and so I'm grateful for any resource that can get me moving in the right direction.
Comments
Post a Comment