Blog db 15_Confusion Over 'se'_080222T

 

martes, 2 de agosto de 2022

Si alguien fuera capaz de entender la palabra sinvergüenza 'se' y pudiera arrojar luz sobre su significado y uso adecuado, le estaría muy agradecido. He repasado la discusión sobre la transferencia de idioma de esta palabra 'se' en la Pista 38 (ver también la página 219 de la transcripción*) muchas veces, pero no me siento seguro en absoluto.

Por cierto, encontré algunos videos conversacionales en español muy bien producidos en el siguiente sitio web 'Spanish Playground': https://www.spanishplayground.net/learning-spanish-with-pictures/

Vi los capítulos de 'Mariposas Monarca' y 'Una Casa Nueva'.

Finalmente, en LyricsTraining, escuché 'Tu Amor Es Fuego' de Evan Craft.

*Y aquí hay un enlace donde puedes ver la transcripción LT:

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c69bfa4f4e531370e74fa44/t/5cdacdf3eef1a1286d2a2b0c/1557843500162/Complete+Spanish+transcript+-+2019+final.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022

If anyone out there was able to understand the rascally word 'se' and you could shed light to its meaning and proper usage, I'd be so grateful to you. I've gone through the Language Transfer discussion of this  'se' word in Track 38 (see also p. 219 of the transcript*) many times, but I don't feel confident about it at all.

By the way, I found some nicely produced conversational videos in Spanish at the following website 'Spanish Playground': https://www.spanishplayground.net/learning-spanish-with-pictures/

I watched the episodes on the 'Monarch Butterflies' and 'Una Casa Nueva'.

Finally, on LyricsTraining, I listened to 'Tu Amor Es Fuego' by Evan Craft.

*And here's a link where you can see the LT transcript: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c69bfa4f4e531370e74fa44/t/5cdacdf3eef1a1286d2a2b0c/1557843500162/Complete+Spanish+transcript+-+2019+final.pdf

Comments